Thread: Yucky situation
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:17 AM   #32
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinav View Post
Matese...
Sounds like you had a very big job with a lot of responsibility that you and your bosses knew.you could handle very well. That lady (and i use the word very loosely ) was very jealous of your talents....she was obvious and in doing so got a good taste.of her.own medicine. .....and rightfully so.....koodos to you! :0).
Yes this job was a summer job for me but did pay.some of the bills....now I can move.on to better but much busier grounds. The work will be pretty much the same but on a much larger scale. My policy is always leave a firm in a professional manner and at the.appropriate time...never leaving them in a bad position but this place has taken full advantage from the inception by offering me a very low rate...i.did not expect that low rate to be the measure on how they would also treat me but it was.
Besides a little money ( not minimum rate,lol) it was close to.home and being GiGi is up in age I like to be close to home when i.go to work.
Well fast forward to the present, the time has come to deal with them as they have dealt with me.....and so with the help of my.group of very.intelligent women we have devised our exit plan,lol. The Xmas party is Monday and once that is over as far as my job performance anything goes, when I want to come in I will and when I say.it's over it is....and we all know the rest. Lol.
Have an interview today my pay rate is pretty high so I don't expect everyone to make an offer...one.of the.companies I worked for last yr asked.me to.do some work.for them this yr and I said yes....I still have more time to fill in so still interviewing.
Btw.my little GiGi will be 16 in January. ...I love that little peanut so much...groomed her.yesterday bath for her and Gwen (my rescue ) today...that's half the.house clean, lol.
Hugs
Tina
Sounds like a plan, it's always best to leave a work place on good terms, this place you're at now has taken advantage of you, under paying, no respect. I can understand taking this job until you found one better suited for your skills, Good that you have sorted things out and now have a plan on leaving. Just don't make a hasty decision and leave before time because someone irritated you , stay until you can financially afford to leave. You will be out of there soon. I hate to see ppl unhappy at their work place.
Fantastic Gigi has been with you all these years, I loved my 17 yo senior more then words can express. These lil monkey's have such a special way of weaseling their way deep into our hearts. Enjoy your babies.
BTW, www.chewie.com has full snow suits for dogs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!