View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 04:40 PM   #2
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

OK...I am not going to address this entire thing. To each his own about what he wants to read and believe.

I AM going to address this prescription food thing. The REASON they are saying it is not prescription food is as simple as this: companies are trying their level best to compete with Hill's NOT by offering better products and spending money on research, vet nutritionists and feeding trials; but, by marketing and stupid lawsuits. These companies need to stop bashing the companies that have done a great job IMHO of providing quality food to our pets.

Oh....and one other thing. It is NOT true that vets don't know anything about nutrition. It is also not true that the ONLY education they get on it is from a Hill's rep. SMH such crazy stuff gets spread on the internet and it is sad because some people's dogs will die because of people giving bad advice. I wish people realized that there is more to research than reading articles on the internet from sources who may not be qualified.

People can choose what they wish to feed. I totally do not agree with some foods that people give their pets, but I don't bash them. I find it offensive when people bash foods that others use....there are many who disagree with me on what I feed, but the proof is right there. My pups, even those with congental health issues, live long lives.

Last edited by ladyjane; 12-01-2017 at 04:42 PM.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!