View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 10:44 AM   #7
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Default Go Bruce!!!!

So who is rooting for Mr Miagie?? The guy from Okinawa? ( yeah, I know, the spelling is way off and its totally not PC, sue me )

Bruce! My best guy! He is such a stud! I think that man is so awesome! I want him to take it all!

And yes, can someone Pleeease roll up some mushrooms for Shane? Bumming cigg's off the locals? What a dirtbag! I do belive he would have gone back to camp naked for the whole pack. Way to represent Americans nimrod. How will he embarrass the human race this week?

I was really sorry to see the space man go, but here on earth gravity works and he was totally weighing down the team! The high flying ace, however, seems to be running things nicely and with the immunity idol tucked safely away he is sitting pretty! Or is he?

Is he a match for Mr. Wax on Wax off? I don't think so! I see the great outdoorsman a much better leader, and less of a dictator than our pilot friend. He sure knows what it means to work together. Working smarter, not always harder. There is no team without teamwork...

I can't wait till tonight... I just can't get enough!

Any predictions? who are you pulling for??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!