Thread: RIP Kobe
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:53 PM   #8
Ladyjb512
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesMommy06 View Post
Hi everyone. This is my second account on yt; when I first got Kobe, my username was kObEwObE, but I lost all the credentials and opened this account.

On Nov 21st 2017, I woke up and found that Kobe had passed away. I was shocked and in denial at first, because I was frantic and I kept calling his name hoping he would wake up. Luckily my Mother has been there for me, because I cant even function right now (I don't even know if what I'm writing at the moment is for this subforum). Since the moment I've found him, I've cried nonstop. My eyes are raw and puffy. Every time I think I feel better, I burst in tears again.

Kobe just turned 11 years old 11/10/17 and he had a collapsed trachea. He was on meds and was doing pretty good. The night before he started coughing a bit, but after all he calms down. I said to myself that if he was still coughing in the morning, I would take him to the vet. So as you could imagine I have a ton of guilt about that as well.

I literally feel like a piece of my heart has disappeared and will never be restored. I've had Kobe since he was 8 weeks ago. He was like my baby. He was there during my undergraduate degree, first apartments, traveling, boyfriends, heart breaks, loss of friendships, etc.

I've always known how much I loved him, but I guess the pain that I am feeling...I wasn't prepared. And I'm scared that I will never feel happy ever again.

Sorry for the long rant everyone...I just needed a place to vent. Thank you.
So sorry for your loss.Zoeys mom
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!