View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 03:55 PM   #72
Garoto1973
Yorkie Yakker

Otto is getting into the X Mas mood! Well, the weather is improving, north winds starting to be felt and heard, sunny days are getting more frequent and day temps hover in the 60s and 70s. Thats the beginning of summer in Costa Rica!

This also means less paws full of mud and less rainy walks, grass is dry and my Otto loves it! So to celebrate this, we gave him a summer cut, aka known as puppy cut in these latitudes.

Now , Otto has been filling up with hair, looking chubbier and more Chewbacca like lol, hence his nickname of little Chewby. I liked his fluffy look but were willing to try the puppy cut. OMG he went back in age like 6 months LOL. He looks like a baby now! I like both cuts but I dont know, I was getting used to the fluffy look. Oh well, he still looks very nice, more sport I say , and like a little puppy !

Take a look at some before/during grooming/ and after pictures and let me know what you think. He loves to be groomed by the way, never moved an inch. He is also posing with my son in one of the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171114_080142_572.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171112_114701.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171118_110411.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-afterfocus_1511028827905.jpg  
Garoto1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!