Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
sherlynn
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Hello everyone!

I'm Sherri and I am the proud owner of a 6-8 year old Yorkie that I adopted from the Humane Society 3 weeks ago. His name is Georgie (the shelter named him Festus ). He was terrified at that shelter and when I saw him I knew I had to have him. He weighs 7.6 lbs and is just the sweetest little thing although he is weary of my husband and son. Found out that he has an enlarged heart so he is on meds for that and will check him in another week as he is coughing a lot.

I have never had a Yorkie before so this breed is new to me. I had 2 teacup poodles and a shih tzu who have all passed on to Rainbow Bridge. It was 7 years ago that I lost my little shih and it took this long for me to be ready for another baby. I had been looking for another baby for about a year but couldn't find a small dog that didn't shed until Georgie. He was already house and crate trained (have no idea who the previous owners are) and he follows me everywhere. If I can't find him, all I have to do is turn around and he's there .

Thanks for letting me join this forum. I won't be on here too often but I'll check in at least once or twice a week. Looking forward to getting to know you all!! And Happy Thanksgiving!
sherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!