View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 08:18 PM   #5
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omichka View Post
I highly recommend read the reviews about Hill low fat.

Read the ingredients.
Read the tragic stories from people losing theirs pets because of this food.

I wouldn't stay with the vet who is brainwashed and recommends this food to sick animals.

Good luck with your baby.
You need to STOP this. You are out of line to tell someone not to go to their vet and say the vet is brainwashed! Technically you are practicing veterinary medicine here without a license. Honestly, someone's pet might die because of your information!

I will go out on a limb here and say that you might be the one who is brainwashed. You don't have one shred of evidence that what you are saying is true. There are NO dogs dying from Hills ID low fat. That is pure and total BS...as to reading ingredients only...that nonsense was started and keeps being harped on by the holistic crowd. They don't CARE who packages the food...they just harp on ingredients. I have yet to find one of these folks on the web who are bashing foods that has a resume heavy with animal nutrition studies. Yet they bash the companies who hire people educated in animal nutrition.

I have used these foods since 2005. I have vast experience with sick dogs...the OP is wise to listen to his vet...NOT the armchair vets and nutritionists on the web.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!