View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 05:35 AM   #19
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebeert View Post
W oww must run in y orkie because my Matteo is a terror sometimes first off I'm his.. he don't like to share even thought the others have been here way longer and way older.lol he demands I go sit or lay down so he can be on me . He will jump chest high in front of me till I reach out and catch him.. if I go potty he has to be in my lap and if I shut him out he tries to tear the door down lol.. and when the others are getting attention or try to come to me he uses his body to push them back.. I have to grab him and hold him to show them attention..or put him up. Lol he is a mess.. but has stolen my heart from day one.. he iPad trained and has always done great till his acorns dropped lol and now he has figured out how to hike and he is trying to mark...all over my house.. got to gfet him to stop that some how lol driving me crazy..
lol, all yorkie traits, your bathroom privacy is gone forever when you are owned by a yorkie lol.

As for leg hiking you should have him neutered NOW if he has just started marking, this can / may stop him but it has to be done now, the longer you wait it will become a habit that cannot be stopped. You may have to use belly bands to protect your home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!