View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 06:47 PM   #62
Garoto1973
Yorkie Yakker

HI!

I am attaching some pictures of Otto including one where you can spot his brother Tito (left on the stroller) and her step sister Tita (the blonde gal at front).

Otto has been busy making new girl friends in our neighborhood and trying to annihilate any male dogs around. Thats a shame as some male dogs try to make friends with him but his alpha mode gets activated. I am convinced he believes he is a German Shephard. He is otherwise well mannered and a bundle of love and happiness!

Still trying to balance his diet, he is quiet stubborn, usually he doesnt want to eat anything before noon, then he eats some kibble during the afternoon and either raw meat or cooked chicken at night with some vegetables mixed in.

He has another thing going on, now I can't go into the bathroom alone, he needs to go in with me! Otherwise he will scratch the door and bark!!! Oh well there goes my last sanctuary in the house!!!!

Hope you enjoy the new pics!
Attached Thumbnails
How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-yt1.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171105_212438_066.jpg   How I am coping with the dog I was not supposed to love-img_20171111_134810.jpg  

Last edited by Garoto1973; 11-11-2017 at 06:49 PM.
Garoto1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!