View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 02:21 PM   #5
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Thank you all so much, your very kind words and thoughts mean much to me

I am a bit sleep deprived I spend half the night up with him doing a variety of healing touch modalities

He is becoming very spoiled and not liking it when I am away. His food fixation is now off the charts. He still obeys his basic obedience commands but we had a situation a few days ago. I forgot to check the area and well a big dog of some uncertain mix came through the walkway on a bloody flexi lead , and attacked my boy! Magic went down! I was incensed and roared like a lion at that dog. Stood in front of the attacking dog and blocked every rush. Finally the owner got his bloody dog under control - before I dropped kicked that beastie to the ground. Trust me when I say I dont want to hurt another dog - but I will not let my dog be hurt!! Usually my voice roar works....

He is my partner he protected me for years - became my service dog. He deserves the very best I can do now and he will get it!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!