View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Mole On The Side Of Her Nose

My Suzi is already 9 years old now. I did not notice her ever having a mole before, but that does not mean over time it has grown a little in size, I do not know. I do know that it was my son who noticed it last year and then I saw it too. It was a little covered by hair, but when her hair is short it is obvious. The mole if firm, dark, and round. I started reading all their is to read about mole's bumps, and even lumps and tumors. I scared myself badly , however still confused.
It is common for any dog with a dark pigmintation to have a mole, and the signs to watch out for would be sudden changes in size and if it gets smaller then bigger again, or if the mole keeps growing at a fast rate, would be cancer.

Suzi rerally loves the sun, she will even lay inside where their is a sunny spot to be in the sun, it is always never in direct sunlight, but I worry that is why she has this mole. Only one mole, too. She acts fine, is as active as ever , and stubborn too .

Am I overly worried? A trip tp the vet just to be seen is nearly 40 dollars , and even if the vet removes the mole, is that ideal?

I tried to post a picture, but I do not know how to resize it ? tried several times too post it here . Has anyone ever seen a mole on their yorkie's? is it common?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!