View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #71
amyazer
YT Addict

I know this post is old but personally miss Wiley mom what you said about people having to accept being scrunized is a poor way of justifying why your allowed to be rude and state personal opinions. If a breeder is breeding for health and she uses the term babydoll I think that’s her personal business. The fact the people have a problem with the term babydoll is upsurd and the fact that it has a negative meaning toward animals is plain sad. I would never stop using a word that is positive bec “unscrupulous” people have used that same word that’s just ridiculous. If I decided to open up a business and name it babydoll and some asked me why I decided to use that I would then come and tell my story but If someone came up to me and said this is a horrible name for your business and came up with reasons as to why I shouldn’t name my business I would OFCOURSE be defensive this is something that I worked hard for and someone whom I don’t know is voicing their opinion in an attacking way sure they can say what they want it’s a free country but don’t expect me to sit there pretty and having to take it bec I opened a business and therefore I’m opening up my self to scrutiny. Sorry but that is not good advice.
amyazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!