View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:49 AM   #4
bearhug
YorkieTalk Newbie!

No, I don’t expect them to be potty trained. We are actually doing ok with training. We are working on going on pee pads because it is easier when winter comes. We will work on pottying outside too, but right now they get so distracted outside. I have a penned area outside and they like to dig, eat the grass, and find rocks to chew on. So I am concentrating more on pee pad training. I have a penned area in my dining room with pee pads.

I am glad that I am working with the pee pads because it has been raining quite a bit the last few days and they are peeing on the pads!

I have also taken the blankets and things out of their crates and they have not pooped in there. I have also started giving them one meal in the crate and that may have helped. They don’t like going in their crates, so I am working on making it a fun experience. My other Yorkies liked the crate. In fact my little Sadie, who I lost at the end of last year, used to run into her crate when she did something bad. We used to say that she was punishing herself. We never punished her!

Thanks for he help!
bearhug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!