View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
IZZYhernameis
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question 7 year old Yorkie violent biting outbursts

My finances dog, Izzy, is a yorkie and she recently attacked me after a nice visit to the park ( i was checking her for bugs/ticks) as i ran my hand on her belly toward her private area, she violently bite me. I held her down (she thinks she is pack leader) now she resents me or Leah even petting her, but she will come sit by us and expect not to be petted. Yesterday she was on the couch and i tried to pet her at her eye level, she jumped off the couch and bite me twice( one left 4 tiny teeth marks) in the back...today, i told her to get off the couch since she didnt want pet, and she responded by growling and she jumped off the couch and mid jump she bite my finger and it nearly ripped my finger to shreds. Any advice? We want our loving dog back, but she freaks out if you touch her back legs/butt area/low stomach area. Shes eating and drinking fine...we just moved 3 weeks ago for first time and she seemed great with it until now.

Any advice will help!!! I dont want to be bitten and i want my giancee to be able to pet her dog.
IZZYhernameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!