View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:38 PM   #28
princetonbaby
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Poor Princeton, poor you. Well if your little boy shows fear when he sees these children again you'll know why. Thank goodness he's ok. I myself would never leave one of my babies where there are small children, children are fast and accidents happen. Sad that you are left with no answers as to what happened to your baby.
When I picked him up he was sitting with and loving on the kids and I stayed for a while to chat and he was being played with and there was no fear and timidness, and my boy is the biggest scaredy cat and if anything scares him once he DOES NOT deal with it again. He doesn't like rustling noises, and hides in his crate or under my bed when I open plastic bags, or when I fold sheets, or when I turn the stove on (my boyfriend caught the stove on fire on this inside once 4 years ago and he STILL is afraid of the stove being turned on)

I know when my pup is afraid and he wasn't afraid of anyone in that house. I am simply a concered mama trying to flesh out what this might have been and I don't think it was a trauma at this point. I do want to know what it was.
princetonbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!