Old 10-06-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
Rachael1983
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Emma

Your YorkieTalk username - Rachael1983

Your Yorkie's Name - Emma

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 3 years 10 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck Size, and Chest Size) - 7lbs, collar size 12inc. Not sure on the height Length, neck measurements

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small

Does your Yorkie wears bows? If so, what size and what backing do you prefer (bands, barrettes or alligator clips)? Band Bows

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Squekies, no clothes but cute collars are a favorite, Snacks bacon flavored anything

Yorkie's favorite colors - Red, Purple, Pink

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - (1 GE) almost 2 years ago

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-yorkie-videos/291631-new-toy-emma.html

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - I'm open to anything really, Fall or Holiday season would be nice but not required. Bells for her collars are cool. She doesn't have clothes but interested in a Hoodie she could have for the winter months in DC. She has yorkie full coat.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!