View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 02:03 AM   #52
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Hello Dear Friends ,

I just wanted to thank you all again. Early last week, I received a parcel with a beautiful embroidered, pristine-white cloth envelope inside of it; inside of that were a bunch of cards that had been collected. I wanted to wait until the end of last week to open them - until my hubby Tony got back into town. So we opened them on Sunday night, one by one.

We were just so touched by the support and the caring, thoughtful messages - they meant to much to us as we read through each one of the cards - so lovely for us. We just cannot even fathom that on October 3rd, it was literally *only* 1 month that Wylie has been gone! Just a month! His absence is still just so poignant, so obvious . So, your cards really could not have arrived at a more perfect time .

Thank you so much for thinking of us - it really meant the world to us - thank you for your friendship, your caring, and your thoughtful support - it means more than you could ever know !
Save

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!