View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 08:30 AM   #1
Megan0789
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default HELP Energizer Yorker!!!

So I have a fixed male Yorkie born 2/17/16. He has so much energy that I can't even cuddle him 😞. If he knows I'm awake he instantly searches for anything....and I mean ANYTHING (daughters Barbie doll head lol) to play fetch with. Doesn't matter what time of day or night (I've gotten up at 3am to use the restroom and he brought me a toy) he wants to play fetch. I can put up his toys but he will find something. I take him on two mile walks outside on the trails by my house and directly upon return he races for the nearest toy and drops it in my lap. I was relaxing in bed one evening and decided to see if I could tire him out. We played fetch nonstop for 2-2 1/2 hours before I gave up. He pounced on my leg and barks at me if I try to ignore the toy. He even goes so far as to drop the toy ON MY FACE if I'm laying down reclined crocheting. I try to hold him and cuddle him and I'm lucky if I get 30 seconds of him. He loves fetch so much that when you grab the toy to throw it it's like his whole world stops. He holds his breath and shakes (LITERALLY) with anticipation. Is this normal? It's every day. ALL DAY.
Megan0789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!