Thread: Doggie updates.
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Default Doggie updates.

Hey guys long time no talk. Well Ive been really busy training my dog... and I finally got her to stop eating crap off the floor. She's less shy now and actually more active and frolick-y.

My one and only complaint about her now and is what I am trying to work on now....

She's been rolling around the grass, and dirt outside.. but that's not what bothers me about it... what bothers me is where she decides to roll on.... She's been rolling where she's been peeing. Like now literary right after she stopped peeing and the grass is still wet from her pee-- she rolled on it.

I understand dogs dont really think about these things.. and she does it for pleasure but its upsetting because she does it all the time... and i cant be bathing her 24/7...

Is there anyway to stop this specific behavior? Like I dont care if she wants to roll around something-- as long as it is clean.

Last week I got an eye infection-- the first and only eye infection I've ever had in my life. I have very good hygiene but I remember one time I got carried away and when I hugged her somehow her face got too close to mine which I wonder if somehow its related to that.... To be honest I cant place the fault of that on her because for all I know it could be something else. But I will say this prevention is key. SO is there anyway to keep her relatively clean that I wont have to worry about potentially getting sick from one of her nasty habits?

Other than that. Shes behaving good. Im surprised at how much we accomplished already.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!