View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:13 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Love I love yorkietalk!

Haven't done this in way too long. I absolutely LOVE YorkieTalk. I am a part of many on-line communities and YT is by far the best and most incredible group of individuals!!!

In 2004 I became the 194th member of YT. Over the many years that I have been part of this incredible family I have made a ton of friends many of whom I have become close personal friends with and visit regularly in addition to being on-line buds.

In 2009 we had our first (and only) International YorkieTalk Meetup in Alexandria, VA and I was blessed to be a part of that incredible meeting of YT members both human and Yorkie. What fun it was to take over the hotel for a weekend with our furkids!!!!

Sadly some of our beloved human members are now at the Rainbow Bridge - the only comfort is knowing that they have the company of the many precious furkids that are there waiting for their owners.

There were a few very special years when many of us would meet each night in Chat. We even had one member whose was in the chat room went to the hospital and had her chat time interrupted by delivering a beautiful baby girl. Another time a group of us stayed up most of the night talking to a YTer who was contemplating suicide. There have been more times than I can count that generous YTers would dig deep into their pockets to help other members in need. So many happy times doing so many fun things as a community - and some sad times gathering around and supporting those who suffered losses.

Back in 2010, I had a very bad 4-wheeler accident - my YT family surprised me several get well phone calls just after I came out of emergency surgery. They were so generous - I received a beautiful fruit basket in addition to the plethora of cards, pms and emails.

Fun times doing Gift Exchanges, helping with rescue events, helping to educate new owners.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!