Thread: Probiotics
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Default Probiotics

My pups are on Merrick's chicken canned and dry food mixed together, with some Weruva canned chicken added on top because they love the taste. They get various treats, all made in USA good ingredients. They get occasional bites of people food but only occasionally.

They are strange eaters. You can never predict when they will want to eat. We put a bowl of food out several times a day and keep putting it back in the fridge when they don't eat it. They will turn their noses up at their good food and then go outside and eat all kinds of stuff they find in the ground, but mostly the little round balls that fall off the pear tree.

Their poop is mainly solid but occasionally it's runny. Do you think they would benefit from probiotics? If so, can anyone recommend some. I see Chewey.com has FortiFlora which I know is good but pretty expensive. Do you use probiotics all the time or only when problems arise? Thanks

https://www.chewy.com/purina-pro-pla...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!