Thread: Canagan
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:15 AM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Please don't be offended by BayleighL suggestion of the book "yorkies for dummies" Back when home computers came out (appox.late 90's) and people didn't know to use them, there was a book published called "computers for dummies" which only means for beginners (And I purchased lol). Since that book was released many books have been released for beginner's "cooking for dummies" "iPhone for dummies" so "yorkies for dummies" is a book for people that are not familiar with the breed, beginners. I am sure BayleighL did not read every post to see you have had 3 yorkies. My boy is my 5th yorkie, my first going back to 1981, I have tons of books on the breed. When I joined YT and saw "yorkies for dummies" out of curiosity I purchased it after owning yorkies for 35 + years. Also keep in mind many new owners of yorkies may read this thread and would benefit to know there is a book for first time yorkie owners.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!