View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 07:54 AM   #2
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_age View Post
Hello all,

My dog has always been a picky eater but as he is approaching his 9th year with me I have been looking for something that he will enjoy and that will keep him healthy for years to come!
He has always been a picky and inconsistent eater. Recently at my friend's house he chowed down on some BilJac Adult formula. He appeared to like it so much that I got him the senior version but he's not eating it with the same eagerness as the adult. After some research I see BilJac dry food doesn't seem that great so I am hoping to exchange it for something else. The past few years he has been on Blue Buffalo small breed but always picks out the little dark circle kibble and only eats the brown larger pieces..not sure if for taste or if they are too hard on his teeth (as he had all of his lower front pulled out last year and lost one on each top side). The first half of his life he had Royal Canin and Eukabuba, but again never seemed to like them and would only eat when he was super hungry.
Any recommendations for a tasty, healthy dry food for my 9 year old picky Yorkie?? Thanks!
Blue buffalo is a terrible company I wouldn't feed that. Why don't you just feed him the adult one he liked?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!