View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:16 PM   #11
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usayorkieusa View Post
No, she is not a breeder on a regular basis with a breeder name and wverything. The puppies have documents so it's not like you are playing a guessing game and you can see them. It's up to you, seams like there are really a lot of negative opinions about everything on almost every thread. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Just let me know if you are interested. If not, that's fine. She will sell her pure bred yorkies no problem. Good luck
No one is being negative. This is about the health and well being of the pups more than anything. Sadly, yorkies have many genetic issues.

You mention documents. I assume you mean papers that say the pups are pure bred. Does she also have documents regarding genetic testing of the pups she is breeding? Does she provide a contract and cover any health issues? Those are the things that are ultra important.

You are right...easy to sell a yorkie....but it also is sadly very common for them to end up on the streets or in shelters. There is more to placing a yorkie than just giving him/her to someone with the money in hand.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!