View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #3
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

she has long hair on her ears. when we took her to get her hair cut about a week ago the lady said she had oil hair and I know I washed it the night before. but everyone was petting her hair before we went into see the lady. and the lady who was doing her she had oil hair so she might be playing with her hair before she started on my yorkie hair. but she didn't cut her hair right and she wasn't that nice when we got back in there to pick her up. she said next time she come in like this I will have to wash her myself something like that. we wont talk her back to this lady. she just messed up her hair and didn't get it even or anything. this is the 2 or 3 lady that messed up at petsmart. I wish that the one we had didn't quit on us. she did a good job on us. we have been looking for a new lady for a long time. but she don't like to put in cage either. I think that what they really wanted to do at petsmart. but wee might have find a new one that does a lot of yorkie's and she said that her own yorkie don't like to be put in a cage either. Even if you wash your dog yourself at petsmart they still charge for the bath and I don't like that either. If you can get it lower down from bathing them yourself then I am all for it. I don't might letting someone else do it that can get the head and face better then me. and too she give me a hard time she don't want to hold still for me. She will let someone else wash her face. but I just need other way for me to get washed so it don't look oil or dirty.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!