View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #31
iLuvYOUyorkie
Yorkie Yakker

Star Its Okay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinskye
I have to stop reading this thread, i think this is the last time i am going to look at it........ no offense, but that is an outrageous statement.... i paid $500 for toby, and no he is not papered or all that jazz, but to label those of us who do pay that much as having "just a yorkie" thats kinda silly.... we all have yorkies, some are just closer to the "standard" (which i also find ridiculous) then others..... No, i couldnt afford to pay $1000 for a yorkie (but i f that was the only price available then i would have saved up until i could make that goal).... i think that the quality of care by baby receives is bordering on 'excessively spoiled' and 'fussed over' , just because people cant afford the higher range yorkies doesnt mean that they cannot take care of them properly.... you run your yorky hobby/buissness the way you like to and that is fine, but seriously i dont know whether it is the birthcontrol talking or what, but sometimes i feel like im being picked on for my "limited income" and " college student" status, and lots of people on this board hold the same "limited income/ college student" label as i do
well, if u dont ever come back to this thread you wont be able to read this, but i just wanted to say....its okay. dont take any of this to heart. i've definitely been there....as a college student...only makin a certain amount of $. dont feel picked on....we all love our yorkies and each other!! this is a place to share knowledge and OPINIONS. and its just that...an opinion! ...okay! cheer up!
iLuvYOUyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!