Thread: Acting Strange
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:54 AM   #1
Lil mama
Yorkie Talker

Default Acting Strange

I am a bit worried about my boy. Last night he turned up missing only to be found laying on the floor sleeping in my bedroom. When I went in to check on him he followed me out to the living room. He laid on the couch with me for a while sleeping. I got up and went outside for a few minutes and when I came back in my step son asked me to come check on axel. I went over and he was laying on my step son's lap drooling. I took him and checked him over. there was nothing in his mouth and I couldn't find any swelling anywhere. his heart rate and temp were normal. he snuggled into my lap and just wanted to sleep. Before we went to bed I gave him some nutra-cal and put down some kibble for him. He had already eaten dinner but wanted to give him the option. He tried jumping on the bed but couldn't and he usually can. I put him in his area for the night. He was eating and drinking this morning but wasn't his normal self.

My other yorkie, Hemi, isn't acting like Axel but is not as "crazy" as usual. We did have a big weekend camping. Would it be possible that they are just worn out?
Lil mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!