View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 03:23 AM   #131
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Unlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniko View Post
I'm messaged you earlier and just saw this, I didn't want to bring sadness to your thread but we had to put Sophie to sleep Saturday morning after she got worse and stopped eating and hadn't peed in over 14 hours.

But she stumbled on her front feet when they knuckled over on her but was limping with her back leg. Her front legs were always a little wobbly but it got worse over the last few weeks.

I'm so broken and still hoping you find a solution to Marcel's issues. I am sending you so many positive thoughts for him right now.
Oh noooo . My heart is just breaking for you! I'm so incredibly sorry, so so sorry for your loss. I know you were really struggling with getting her to a good/better place. But from your PM, it sounds like some things happened fast that weren't really recoverable...so sad. But you did the loving and kind thing for your little darling and I bet she is now tearing it up in Rainbow Land ...and watching over you with love.

Please know you're in my thoughts and I'm sending you a gigantic virtual (((HUG))).

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!