View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 07:29 PM   #50
Princess Zoe
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriamha
Thats what i thought uti and took him to the vet nothing is wrong with him, he just enjoys peeing on the carpet
You talk like your puppy thinks like a human and just enjoys irritating you. Dogs think very differently than we do. He wouldn't pee on the carpet out of defiance..... he pees on the carpet for other reasons. Perhaps you aren't cleaning up his pee good enough and he can still smell it... which will make him continue to go in that place. Maybe he is just confused for whatever reason and just needs more time and patience. Maybe the breeder really didn't train him and now you are trying to compensate for the lack of training to begin with. When I got Zoe, she was almost 5 mths. old. Her owner worked full time and Zoe was left at home alone all day to hopefully pee on a pad. She wasn't worked with at all. She has been difficult to train, but I know that eventually she will get it. It's not worth it to get mad at a dog.... they are innocent. If they don't understand, then we need to help them to understand. They don't do things to tick us off on purpose.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!