View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 06:43 AM   #5
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Oh my gosh the specialty happens on my birthday Nov 25th that must be some sort of sign do you think? Also hubby is going and wants to come and he is a very good photographer. Show is literally 10 minutes away from home so we dont need to rent an hotel room - or take our other two with us! How bloody well perfect can it get?

And so now the prep begins. We have to refresh his stand stack skills and his ring performance. I need to get a profile in my mind of how to groom his coat - cut down should not mean butchered! lol I have been growing the coat a bit just in case - but growth is uneven (of course). And psst this is supposed to be secret but there is a very stylish grooming style that is done with special clippers and the best way to describe it is like a french thin braid look alike in the coat. Saw it on my breeders dog - and want it! But we may not have enough coat to work with.

But heck he is a veteran and why not go in with a flair?

Also now is coat health. Let the washing n conditioning be raised a lot. Oh dont worry we will still swim n dock jump and hike n stuff. And I will judiciously wrap some sections once we decide on a grooming style. You want balance n beauty.

Thank you all for responding with such support. I have missed the show rings over the past 2yrs or so
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!