View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 06:59 AM   #121
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
Fantastic news! I was going to suggest laser therapy too LOL. Hope Marcel will be back to his ol' self very soon. How's he doing now?

I was a total skeptic when it came to acupuncture but my mom swears by it. I had shooting pain in my right wrist & hand for weeks (this was years ago) & was afraid that I needed carpal tunnel surgery. Decided to get acupuncture w/ mom's suggestion, so tried it, not believing it will work. The whole process was painless & relaxing, got to take a nice nap w/ the heat lamp on my hand...
I was pain free! Didn't even go back for 2nd treatment. Best of all, pain never came back.

My old vet (b4 we moved) offered acupuncture in his practice. Great for elderly arthritic pets too.
Jenny that's amazing with your wrist/hand wow! That's how it worked w/ my knee too - it was so odd. And that was after months of the Ortho shooting steroids into my knee, oral steroids, gels -- all did nothing.
Save

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!