View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 07:03 PM   #24
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriamha
This is really getting on my nerves, I put Royce on the pad and repeated pee pee about 20 times, he didnt pee and as soon as he was out of the kitchen he peed on the carpet, I got really upset shouted andyelled at him rubbed his nose in his pee and beat him on his bum . He did that twice .
I have been really patient for the last couple of weeks putting him on the pad every 15 minutes and praising and giving treats and ignoring him when he peed on the carpet but i'm at my limit, it looks likehe will never understand that he has to go to the pad and pee . when it comes to other things he is very smart and understands what i want ...
You have allready made the biggest mistake with your pet. You put his nose in it , You beat his butt and yelling at him.You should Never hit you pet. He will never learn this way. you are confusing him and he will never learn what you are trying to teach him . instead he will be scared and never trust you. All it takes is patience and understanding.If you think you dont have it in you .then maybe you should find him a good loving home.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!