View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Default New Yorkie to the family

We took in a rescue Yorkie. We named her Raelyn. She is adorable and loves to cuddle. She hates that I have to go to work, but I come home at lunch and get lots of kisses from her. When I come home in the evening we all go outside and hang out and she runs around to do her business and then runs over to be picked up and sit in my lap while the other dogs play.

Rowan and Teek took to her immediately. I was so worried that Rowan would be mad at me and he has not been at all. He loves to be with me as well and he still gets lots of loving. Teek barely noticed we had another dog in the house I think. Teek and Raelyn will curl up together and sleep. Rowan will curl up with her as long as it is on his terms.

I was so worried and then she came into our lives as if she had always been there. She is a joy to have around and we are so lucky that she came into our lives. I do think Rowan had been missing his sister that he was raised with (my daughter moved out and took her Yorkie with her) and I think Raelyn helps fill that void for him.

She also has a tail, which is a total bonus for me! I am so glad we took her in. I will have to put some pics on my computer so I can add them to this post.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!