View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #12
stl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Sorry, missed that part about them having fever and of course, our kids come first. I'll pray for them, too, poor babies. You know of course when is best to call the pediatrician. Lord knows guilt is part of being a kid or pet parent and we have to balance out their situations vs. the plight of that toy dog in the heat of summer, plus their fear and distress over losing their beloved family dog on top of being sick, feverish and so symptomatic - I know your are closely monitoring them.

But being a toy dog lost in the summer heat is no small thing once he runs low on body fluids and can't get water. Hoping and praying for the best for those babies, skin and fur!!! I pray someone got him and has him in the A-C with a nice cool bowl of water and is watching out the window for those looking for him. Be sure to call his vet, other local vets and his microchip company, local city dog shelter and all local pet shelters to alert them your baby is missing. Good luck and blessings to you all. Hoping and praying for good news.
Thank you for understanding. My 2 year old is doing better, but my 4 year old still has a fever. He threw up like 3 times last night and kept waking up crying. I barwly had any sleep, but when I managed to fall asleep, I kept dreaming that we found Teddy. It's terrible to wake up and realized we had not. Please keep him in your prayers.
stl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!