View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 07:45 AM   #1
stl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please pray for his return

I feel terrible asking for your prayers, but in the past YT's prayers always helped us and so I am here again asking you pray for Teddy's return. We just got back home and were unloading stuff from our car, normally Teddy would be waiting in the car for us to come pick him up, but my 4 year old opened the door and he ran away. Normally I would run after him straight away, but I had 4 year and 2 year old, both with fever, so I had to get them back into the car and we went searching for Teddy. We were wandering for a hour, but couldn't find him. I had to being the kids back home, as it was past their bedtime.As I am typing this asking for your prayers, my husband is still out there looking for him. I am so mad at myself. I should've put a leash on Teddy, but we were coming from my parents house and had no intention of going anywhere so he was unleashed and without a tag. He just had a bath (so no tag either).
We would be putting up posters and stuff. But please please pray for his return. I fewl so bad.
stl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!