View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 06:47 AM   #1
Yorkylove2
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Our New puppy Breeder experience / Highly Recommend WINGOLD YORKIES NJ

Hi All,
I am posting this review because I highly recommended our Breeder that we purchased our puppy from 6 weeks ago . Tom Becker . With that being said let me give you a little history .... 9 weeks ago we found out our 11 year old puppy had Cancer and very limited time ... I was in search of a puppy to add to our family to help bring companionship & love to our older dog and help our 3 children cope with the upcoming reality of loosing our lil Prince we love with all our hearts . So, with that being said I needed a REPUTABLE BREEDER that I knew was selling us a puppy in good Heath with all records and FULL DISCLOSURE OF FULL FAMILY BLOODLINES & HISTORY . I did ALOT of research and contacted all breeders on the YORKSHIRE TERRIER CLUB OF AMERICA SITE . I even reached out to prior customers . With all this being said to make you aware of how cautious I was and how much time I put into this search, we Found our puppy with Tom . He sat with our family and we found our Pup , our Family of 5 was 100% sure Tom was the one we were meant to find !! He is very professional , educated , and has amazing life experience & love for the breed ! For us this story has an amazing ending and for that we chose to share or recommendation for Tom Becker of WINGOLD YORKIES OF NEW JERSEY.
Yorkylove2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!