Thread: Cheez Whiz?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 06:02 PM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVcaM View Post
We should be over-protective moms. I had the same situation in my vet's office. One of the staff came in to weigh & take my Muffin's temp and the first thing she did was open a drawer behind her and give my Muffin something that she ate. It was a Greenie! I was so stunned when I saw the pkg in the open drawer that I had to bite my tongue to give her a piece of my mind. Now I want to change vets because I don't want them feeding her crap when my back is turned. Sometimes they take the dogs into onother room to give them shots, stating that they need someone other than the owner holding them. I think they don't want to get bit coming at mom/dad with their hands out to reach them for their shot. Anyway... I don't feed my pups crap and Greemies and Cheezwhiz fits that category. So... I agree with you. We need to stand our ground when it comes to the health of our dogs... and WHY would someone who is supposed to be a professional do something like that!?!!
I think that changing vets is a little ridiculous just because they gave them a treat. You can simply ask them not to give any treats but one little bite of something unless they have food allergies isn't going to hurt. It would be like you eating a bite sized candy bar. Greenies have actually changed there recipe since the days of them not being digestible to they aren't so awful. They opt to take the dog into the bark for several reasons like dogs generally behave better away from the owner and they can get sued if your dog bites you. You can request that they do everything in the room.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!