Thread: Flea Prevention
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Default Flea Prevention

One of my Morkies seems to have a problem with Frontline Gold. First time we applied it she ran in the yard frantically rolling to try to get it off. The second time we applied it she immediately started running in circles turning her head back and forth, snapping at the air like she was snapping at flies. My other pup is not having a reaction that we can see. I thought maybe she feels like it is burning her skin.

My two other options for Tina are Seresto flea collar and NexGard. Since the pups are still playing rough and chewing things, I am hesitant to put a flea collar on her that they might destroy and/or eat. Plus the vet staff told me you should leave the collar on at all times even when you crate them. I'm a little nervous about that.

I was thinking about using Nexguard for 6 months and then trying the flea collar for both of them. I was wondering how anyone else would handle this. The vet highly recommends the flea collar but I am nervous about that until they are older and not chewing as much.

Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!