View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 08:59 AM   #15
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Oh my, this little Princess ! She has her own mind, doesn't she...lol??!!

Honestly hon - I wouldn't even fret about feeding that Cesar's if it gets her to eat. I mean, if her allergies would do okay w/ it - and - if it got her to consistently eat by using some of it -- I'd use it. And then in the meantime if Cesars makes you uncomfortable, you could get some other one-off cans to sample like from Pet Club or something...?

When Marcel was sick w/ giardia as a puppy, getting him to eat could be nearly impossible. One thing he would almost always eat was those little teensy mini hotdogs that you find in the toddler section - they come in little glass jars. I don't know how you feel about those - but I wonder if she'd like little pieces of those hotdogs on her super picky days....?
I never realized hot dogs were so big for dogs lol. The training place I go they use little tiny pieces of hotdog. Of course my diva boy Joey after a few was like uhhhh no I don't really like those so I will not do any tricks for you unless you have something better. But my girls exspecially Penny will eat anything.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!