View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 02:07 PM   #11
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
The problem with food allergies is if your feeding a regular non prescription food it comes in contact with the other ingredients in the plant so its no truly free of all the other food processed in the same plant. Like humans allergic to peanuts can't eat anything that is made in a plant that also makes peanuts or things that contain peanuts. I didn't really realize that when Callie was first having her issues and tried "limited" ingredient foods and other meat type food but they still came in contact with the other ingredients and she still had the food allergy issues and we went on the prescription food and everything was fixed. Just something to keep in mind.
Believe me, heh, with that in mind, I was near tears when I put that Cesars on her food. Had I known fromms had a wet food line, I highly doubt with her limited food choices it would have been available in Anchorage. HAD it been, after seeing the price of sojos, and the limited bag size they had, I doubt we could have picked it up easily. Particularly since It was the last four days I broke down and bought some. Seventy. three. dollars. for her sojos. Not only that but an 8 pound bag we couldn't have taken with us. I see as we speak the cans are 22 bucks on amazon, sooooo... I'm thinking forty bucks up there. Thank you, though, because now i have Fromms Venison Pate and Fromms shredded beef at the counter on hold, so thank you SO much.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!