View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #12
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MybunDleOfJoy View Post
Could it be possible that after almost one year of his surgery, the descended testicle has appeared? Today I was laying with Max and rubbing on his tummy , when I felt a little flat ball the same feel/testure of the one testicle he had. I called my vet and unfortunately they were booked for the next 2 weeks and I would have to walk in as an emergency and probably spend my day there waiting to be seen. My dog was spayed by ASPCA were I payed $125 as opposed to $1500 my vet was charging, (I was in a very difficult financial hardship then when I decided to contact ASPCA and book an appointment, please don't judge) and the crypto surgery was performed. He had two incisions when I picked him up. Now, I feel this movable ball on his abdomen by his left bottom leg and Im uncertain if he was really neutered. Of course I am going to the vet on Saturday to have some x-rays done and figure if this is what I assumed it is or if its something else.

Anybody heard of this before ?
This sounds like it could be a hernia (speaking from personal experience ). I'm glad you're getting it checked out. Let us know what it turns out to be.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!