View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 01:28 PM   #8
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
Nope- it wasn't fromms that was the wet food. . It was the cesars. I meant no offense to any body who feeds Cesars, i just don't quite trust it. She doesn't like the moist part, she likes eating tasty food. For some reason, she has decided kibble isn't. She means it, too, and she WILL go days without eating if I'd try to out-stubborn her. I listened to the vet once, and I let my husband talk me into it. Meaning saying if I didn't feed her what she wanted she'd eat. No, actually, she won't. I lasted three days, and I mean that- three days of no food but putting the kibble out. she would NOT touch it. I did training with her and gave her very of that. I made sure to give her the paste after day one, because I was frankly scared out of my mind. Right now I'm thanking my lucky stars I snapped a picture of her before she took her top knot out somewhat. She's just that stubborn.
If you are saying fromms has wet food, that's fantastic. She does have allergies. I followed it. I gave her lamb Cesar and lamb fromms. I follow the diet plan from fromm's to a T.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!