View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 11:50 PM   #78
4OC
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpatt View Post
If you own a service dog and have not done this yet do it now - important! This is the United States Service Dog Registry and it is free. They will give you a 10 digit ID # when you are done. Anyone who wants to check on the status or your dog can do this on-line at this site. All they will be told is your dog is a registered service dog with the US. This can help you verify your dog to a business and they do have ID's you can purchase from a gov site. I just did it and it only took about 10 minutes and I had my ID#

The United States Service Dog Registry
This service is NOT part of ANY US government agency but they are free. I personally do not use them because they do not use any testing and therefore enable individuals that register pets as service animals.

the United States Service Dog Registry (USSDR) represents the most democratic realization of an assistance animal registry and training and behavior standards agreement to-date. The results are a Registry with completely free and voluntary online self-registration hosted by an independent, non-governmental, privacy-conscious and secure service.

This statement above is copied directly from their own website.

Last edited by 4OC; 07-20-2017 at 11:54 PM.
4OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!