View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 05:10 PM   #30
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4OC View Post
Don't really care what you think. I stand with the raw diet. I do clean my animals before we go out and that DOES include their mouths. I don't know if you even have yorkies or are just here to force your opinion on others. Yes I do eat some items raw and love it. It's called sushi. Just because a vet does not like something does not mean it is wrong or dangerous.
That's a bit rude. Do you think I just put fake pictures up lol. I have three and I have put a lot of research in. You wouldn't eat raw chicken though just think about it. They also shed it in their feces. It's the whole vet association that's against it and think it's a bad idea and I personally agree with them. I don't force opinions on others I give my opinion but just because I disagree with you and want others who read these post to look at other opinions dosent mean I forcing it. The issue is if you never open up your mind to look at all the information you never learn. Not that I have to defend myself to you but there is a member who lives near me from this forum who has actually met me and my dogs. There are also several people on this forum who are my friends on fb and see me post pictures or videos daily of my dogs. You need to settle down a bit and not get so angry and acuse people of things when you get mad because they have a different opinion then you. It's possible to share an opinion with out attacking.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!