View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 05:29 PM   #22
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Let me add this: the man who is a human dentist and leads people to believe he is a nutrition expert and the "holistic" companies started all this hoopla about ingredients. I am not suggesting that ingredients are not important when I say hoopla....what bothers me is that Hill's spends a lot of money doing feeding trials on their foods and they put money into quality control. You don't see recalls like you do with the smaller companies who tout great ingredients. They don't have the quality control that Hill's does....AND I don't buy into the whole ingredients thing anyway. They also spend more money advertising and bashing the big companies than putting money into quality control. I have seen dogs live very long lives on foods that this human dentist self proclaimed expert says is bad food. And, the fact that they bash RX foods from Purina, Hill's and Royal Canin makes my blood boil. Those foods are tested and tested...and they save lives. I have seen the good they do with many pups over the years.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!