Thread: Tyrion's story
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
teenymama
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Tyrion's story

Hi! This is my first post, after lurking for a looong time. I love reading stories about your yorkies, and I think my little rescue deserves to be shared with other yorkie lovers!

Please meet Tyrion. He's about 9 years old, and came from our local humane society almost one year ago. He was a matted and starving stray. Nobody came looking for him, and he had no chip! He was then adopted and returned three times. Excuses such as the landlord said no, and they didn't have the money to care for him. (Then why did you adopt him?? I digress...) This all worked out for me! I was just browsing their website, torturing myself with no plans to adopt, when I saw his ad. He was so sad looking! I showed him to my husband, and after a little nudging, he understood that this was destiny. He was only $20 because they thought he needed a lot of dental work. He had two teeth, and was missing half of his bottom jaw. After a vet appointment the same week, one bad tooth was pulled, and he was given a clean bill of health.
This little man is the best thing that could have happened to our household! My husband adores him. He sleeps between us every night, and loves short walks followed by long naps on the couch. He will never see the inside of the humane society again. Hopefully I can figure out how to post pictures...! Thanks for reading!
Attached Thumbnails
Tyrion's story-14012378_10210287388998289_1960410559_o.jpg   Tyrion's story-tyrion2.jpg  
teenymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!