Thread: I'm Back
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #8
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

I have not looked into certificates. I have done most of his training myself. Here is a list of what he can do, and I will of course forget something....

SIT
DOWN
STAND on hind legs
Stand on hind legs and REACH front paws in air
Stand on hind legs and TURN in a circle
Stand on hind legs and WALK
CRAWL
Crawl UNDER an object
JUMP through a hula hoop
IN- He stands IN the hula hoop when it is laid on the floor
Jump OVER an object
SPIN in a circle- actually 3 circles quickly (on all 4 legs)
BEG (Sit, and then paws up in the air)
PAW (just lift one front paw up as if it is hurt, not a shake)
Take a BITE (he will take a bite of the treat but not the entire thing)
Stool (he gets on a stool) He can beg and sit on stool as well.
Take a BOW

I know I missed something he can do as I can never remember all his tricks. We are working on others but he hasn't grasped them yet to be added to his list.

The all cap words are his command words, so those are words he knows and does the trick with.

He is such a fun trick dog. He loves to show off his tricks. We are working on him jumping onto my leg while I am kneeling, but he doesn't quite have it. Also to jump onto my back when I am on all 4's.

We have plans to build him a few things in the backyard like a ramp, jump, Weave poles etc just to have fun. When it cools off this fall we plan to get them built, we got the fence up this spring so the dogs can be off leash out there and enjoy the outdoors. I come home for lunch every day and I eat outside when it isn't quite this hot (92 today) so they can spend time outside. Right now they would rather be in the AC and just go out and potty and come back in.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!