Thread: I'm Back
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 11:52 AM   #1
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Default I'm Back

Hey everyone!

It has been almost a year since I was on here. So much has changed in my life!

So, Teek is now 11 1/2 years old, I have had the pleasure of him being in my life for 2 1/2 years now.

Rowan is 2 1/2 years old and is my very special buddy. He is a trick dog who has a bunch of tricks under his belt and he loves to show them off for people whenever he can. He adores going to Lowe's and all the cashiers there know him by name and I get yelled at by them if I don't bring him in with me. He is the light of my life for sure.

Tomorrow I will be picking up a Parti Yorkie who needed a home so we decided to take her in. A friend of a friend owned her so I was asked by my friend if I would consider taking her in. She is 6 years old and I can't wait to meet her! She is coming from a few states away so a friend of mine (who asked me if I would take her) is driving halfway tomorrow with her to get her to me. Long story short, the lady who owns her has to care for a family member and move in with them for at least a year, maybe longer and they can't have dogs there and she was crying because she didn't want to get rid of her, but is thankful that a good home was found where she will be spoiled. I already have dresses on order for her. Too many males around here already.

Raksha (my daughter's puppy and Rowan's brother) lives with my grown daughter in another state. We see her regularly, but she no longer lives with us.

Just a quick update on my pups.

I started a full time job about a year ago and so most of my free time is taken up with spending time with Teek and Rowan (and soon Ginger).

Glad to be back and will try to stay in touch on here better

Jade D

Rowan, Teek, Ginger
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!