View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #5
yorkiepuppies32
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
No I didn't. Reputable breeders don't give breeding rights like that because they would extremely hard on their lines and don't want any one just using them. Just because a dog is AKC doesn't mean it's good enough to breed. Breeding should only been done to better the breed and the only dogs bred should be excellent examples of the breed and you won't know if he is one until he is an adult. You also don't know his lines many generations back so you don't know about health issues in his lines so you could be breeding a dog with certain illnesses that run in his lines so you could be setting up the pups to have health issues and suffer there whole lives. Many of us here spent a lot of money on our yorkies but got the fixed. Breeding should be saved for the reputable breeders. Spending a lot of money dosen't automatically mean it should be bred. Do you even know what tests need to be done on him before you breed? You do know that after being bred he will pee all over your house. He could also get seriously hurt or killed trying to get to a female in heat that he can smell.

I know everything i am doing and. you Don't Know me At all so that is okay that you have your opinion.

But this is the last time i will respond to this as i don't intend on arguing with anyone on a something they have a opinion on weather or not someone should breed or not to breed.
yorkiepuppies32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!