View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 05:44 AM   #1
yorkiepuppies32
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Bad Really Bad Breeder's UGH

Well I have to rant about people on craigslist Just let me tell you I would never buy a Yorkie off Craigslist.

there is 2 breeders of Yorkie's on craigslist.

A man had Yorkie-poo's and AKC Yorkie's well the AKC Yorkie's looked to be crossed with Poodle's and they looked sick he was charging 1,000 at first then he took it down to 800 dollars for no akc. Well Low and be hold a person bought one of his dogs and well had to take it to the vets as it had a very over loaded worm and it was really sick. (i don't understand how people can treat dogs like this IF your going to breed them at least treat them with respect and kindness)

I was very tempted to buy one of his dogs as My heart was speaking over my head but I am glad i waited and didn't support this back yard breeder.

then there was this women:
UGH She pissed me off the big time with selling her small teacup Yorkie's. She was breeding them very small she said in her ad that they wouldn't grow up over 2-lbs full grown How can anyone not see this isn't right I felt so bad for these dogs they don't even look Pure bred Yorkie they looked to be Brussel griffon-Yorkie cross.

I Also learned the hard way about scammer's as I was scammed for 300.00 for a Yorkie but I should have known something was fishy from the get go But my heart was over my head not thinking straight. I will never ever trust anyone who wants to ship a puppy to me to risky situation for it.

I am proud to Announce I found My Yorkie Pup He has been here now for 5 days. His name is Little-Man I paid 1,000 Dollars With breeding Rights and his AKC paper. He is really smart He is potty training quiet well eating great. I was worried at first he wouldn't eat but he proved me wrong and growing like a little weed.

Both his parents were over 5-lbs but not by much and very beautiful i wish i would have taken pic's of them. I can't wait til he grow's up and see his beautiful color and coat.
yorkiepuppies32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!